In our work we focus on finding better ways
ResultsinHealth’s three interlinking working principles are: evidence, innovation, and practice. We collect or generate evidence on effective public health interventions, translate this evidence into innovative approaches, and apply these approaches in practical settings.
Our staff and collaborators include experts in health, social science, development, or other relevant disciplines - we value their diverse experiences. What we have in common is a passion for finding better solutions.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We partner with organisations that have unique local expertise, connections and experience. However, sometimes we choose to work alone when developing innovative concepts, or when we need to go beyond the boundaries of accepted thinking.
Our ideas often start from critically examining current approaches and performance in one sector, and making a comparison to the health sector. This often results in refreshing solutions. We call this method ‘Developing Better Ways’. It challenges conventional thinking, methods and solutions.
The 5 attributes of ‘Developing Better Ways’ are:
- A belief that improvement is always possible, and that no system is unchangeable
- A conviction that evidence is more important than opinion or ideology
- A desire to look at issues from various angles
- A passion to learn from a variety of sectors, e.g. industry, academia, not-for-profit organisations
- A need to search for shared value and win-win approaches for all stakeholders involved in a solution
ResultsinHealth collaborates with parties and professionals who share these values, at local, national and international levels.